List Price: $3,495,000
Address: 1062 Bangor St
Size: 2966 sq ft
Price / Sq Ft: $1178
1062 Bangor St, San Diego, CA 92106
Custom contemporary view home with extraordinarily luxurious design and features. A 55″ wide copper & steel clad front door, high ceilings, vast windows, and exceptional finishes make a dramatic impression. The kitchen features Bertazzoni dual oven, range, and vent hood accompanied by Miele appliances and floor-to-ceiling Leicht German cabinetry. A 12-foot La Cantina door connects the indoor living space with the private lava stone pool and spa featuring an outdoor entertainment system and kitchen. The upstairs master suite has a private balcony with stunning bay, city & ocean views. The master bath has an amazing effervescent soaking tub with ceiling filler. A private upstairs deck with a pergola, fireplace, and outdoor shower provides more space to relax. The upstairs office also has a private balcony and exceptional views. Four car garage with double-wide car lift offers vast storage options.
Partial List of Additional Features Include:
- Bertazzoni 48” 2 oven range with 6 burners, and griddle.
- Bertazzoni vent hood.
- Miele 30” Freezer, Miele 30″ Refrigerator, Miele Dishwasher, Miele Microwave.
- 300 gallon saltwater fish tank in entry.
- Cocobolo hardwood custom manufactured handrail for stairs with lighting.
- Fully gated.
- Security camera system.
- Industrial water heater.
- Black anodized wide frame windows and doors with multi-latch mechanisms.
- White marble entry, decorative mosaic marble in the dining area, and downstairs powder room.
- Italian glass chandelier in the dining room.
- Outside kitchen double burner and 36” bbq, 30” sink and flame finished black granite counters.
- Silverstone marble throughout, vanity counter with white marble and double LED mirrors.
- Wide plank, dark knotted European wood flooring everywhere where there is no marble or stone, picture frame installation of wood planks in pool table room and tv room.
- California closet build-outs throughout.
About Roseville Heights in Point Loma
Roseville Heights is a fantastic Point Loma neighborhood known for its quiet streets and extraordinary views. The neighborhood encompasses roughly 400-500 single-family homes and is situated between Cañon, Talbot, and Evergreen streets. Many homes in this area enjoy views of San Diego Bay, Downtown, Coronado, the ocean, and mountains to the east. The area receives very little vehicle traffic and is situated well outside the flight path. Although situated on a hill, several of the streets in Roseville Heights run perpendicular to the slope and are relatively level. If you are considering neighborhoods in San Diego and particularly Point Loma, be sure to consider the wonderful neighborhood of Roseville Heights.